[IL-Talk] Chicago Chapter Games Night

denise avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 03:15:47 UTC 2022

Hello all,

We will have a games night on Saturday, January 8. Thank you to those of you
who will be in attendance. We will have a great showing.

You can pay your $30 through the affiliate Zelle account, cash or check. If
you pay using Zelle, please let Steve, myself or Michal know.

Steve will be attending virtually. So if you are paying with cash or check
please hand your check or cash to me.

Also, for people wanting to pay dues, you can hand it to me as well. I will
let Steve know who has paid in all instances.

Thanks again. See you Saturday.

Denise Avant

1st Vice President

For more information about NFBI,