[IL-Talk] todays meeting

denise avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 14:59:32 UTC 2022

Hello All,
I just wanted to clarify that the meeting starts at 1 Pm with Games night to
follow. If you wish to come earlier than that, then feel free to do so.
Finally, if you want to pay dues or if you need to pay for games night,
please see me and I will collect the money. The cost for games night is $30.
Thanks.

Denise Avant
1st Vice President
For more information about NFBI,