[IL-Talk] legislation fact sheets on newsline

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Thu Jan 13 11:53:16 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,]

The 2022 Washington Seminar fact sheets are now on NewsLine. For
several years now, we have kept Washington Seminar fact sheets on
NewsLine for the entire year that they are applicable. The same thing
will occur this year.

In order to find the fact sheets, go to the section 2022 Washington
Seminar Fact Sheets which is in the NFB of Illinois subchannel of your
states information channel. These fact sheets will be useful to you if
you need to familiarize yourself wwith our legislative initiatives.

The one way that we are able to gain co-sponsorship on any legislative
initiative is to continue to write letters to our representatives. If
we do this, we should obtain success in Illinois on all of our
initiatives. Let's show Congress who we are and how effective we can be.