[IL-Talk] Fwd: [NABS-L] Join us for a Washington Seminar Prep Call! Sunday, January 30 at 8 PM EST

ellen bartelt embartelt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 20:40:45 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elizabeth Rouse via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 15:01:03 -0500
Subject: [NABS-L] Join us for a Washington Seminar Prep Call! Sunday,
January 30 at 8 PM EST
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Elizabeth Rouse <elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com>

Howdy, NABSters!

We hope you’re all doing well on this fine Sunday afternoon.

We’d love for you to join the NABS Legislative and Self-Advocacy Committee
for a Washington Seminar preparation call on Sunday, January 30 at 8 PM
EST. We’ll be joined by representatives from the fantastic Governmental
Affairs team at our national office, who have graciously agreed to come
share their knowledge with us.

If you’d like to review this year’s legislative priorities ahead of time,
we invite you to do so using the following link:

https://nfb.org/programs-services/advocacy/washington-seminar/washington-seminar-priorities

Hope you can join us using the Zoom info below:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Have a splendid week!

Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.” -
Eleanor Roosevelt