[IL-Talk] Upcoming event tomorrow...

debbiepittman99 at gmail.com debbiepittman99 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 04:28:07 UTC 2022

The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio, Employment Committee

Invite you to attend, a (101  Training) on how to use social media in your
career and business.

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

7:00 PM EDT.

Join Ohio as Maggie Stringer, who serves on Facebook Accessibility Advisory
Committee and Michael Lauf, Owner of Laufware Accessible Windows Software
Project, provide (101) Tips for navigating social media outlets, such as,
Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. The possibility of networking through Social
Media can play a momentous  role in sourcing for employment opportunities,
completing online job applications or seeking upper mobility through online
networking.

Moreover, these Social Media communication platforms can also assist you
with growing your circle of friends, help you to boost your business and
enhance your professional brand.

So, if you want tips on how to navigate Twitter, when President Riccobono
says "tweet NFB 2022" or how to complete an application on Facebook or give
your LinkedIn profile a facelift, join us to learn how on June 8th at 7:00
PM EDT.

All are invited and there will be a Q/A segment!

For more information, contact a member of the Ohio Employment Committee,

Suzanne Turner at SMTurner.234 at gmail.com <mailto:SMTurner.234 at gmail.com> ,

Chris Sabin at Info at onhconsulting.com <mailto:Info at onhconsulting.com>  or

Andra Stover at AStover at kent.edu <mailto:AStover at kent.edu> .