[IL-Talk] at large meeting this evening

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 13 15:24:20 UTC 2022

In the past, we have not had a meeting in July because of National Convention. But it's probably good to check in like we are doing at the June meeting and make sure that's what people still want to do.

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Board member of National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division