[IL-Talk] New job

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 14 12:57:44 UTC 2022

Hi all. I wanted to share the news that I have excepted a remote part-time position as UX Accessibility Tester at Accessible Web. I will be starting this Tuesday, June 21. I'd like to give a shout out to Dan Tevelde he for recommending this company to me since he works there too. to me. Thank you Dan for serving as one of my references. The good news is that I will have flexible hours so that means nothing will interfere with teaching or practicing for the symphony. I'm looking forward to starting this new adventure.

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Board member of National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division