[IL-Talk] FW: Now Available on NFB-NEWSLINE the ACB and the NFB 2022 National Convention Agendas

datemeyer at sbcglobal.net datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 26 13:36:12 UTC 2022

From: Scott White <swhite at nfb.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2022 3:57 PM
To: David Meyer <datemeyer at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Now Available on NFB-NEWSLINE the ACB and the NFB 2022 National
Convention Agendas

You will find the following agendas and information about the upcoming 2022
National Conventions on NFB-NEWSLINE:

ACB 2022 Convention Agenda

NFB 2022 Convention Stream

NFB 2022 Convention Agenda

NFB 2022 Convention Area Attractions

NFB 2022 Convention First Timers Guide

NFB 2022 Convention Sponsors and Exhibitors

Coming soon NFB 2022 Convention Restaurant Menus

How to find this information on NFB-NEWSLINE:

Connect to NFB-NEWSLINE on a touch-tone phone, press five at the main menu,
and then press five again to enter meetings of interest for the print
disabled. You will then find the following information.

If you use NFB-NEWSLINE mobile, navigate to the Information Sources page and
double tap on All Publications. Near the top of the screen, you will find a
search field, search ACB or NFB. If you prefer not to use search, then swipe
to the right until you find ACB or NFB.

If you are planning to join us in person at the National Federation of the
Blind 2022 National Convention, please come to attend our NFB-NEWSLINE team
presentation on July 6th from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. titled Apple, Amazon, or
Alexander Graham Bell taking place in Studio Seven. In this session you will
learn how to enjoy NFB-NEWSLINE, a free, easy-to-use audio and Braille
accessible library of information, available anytime, anywhere, using a
touch-tone telephone, iPhone/iPad/iPod mobile app, or an Amazon smart
speaker. Persons familiar with NFB-NEWSLINE will learn lesser-known features
like how to build your own custom newspaper, perform a global search, and
how to save information for future reference.

Visit NFB-NEWSLINE in the Exhibit Hall to get your questions answered, sign
up for a free account, update your subscriber information, look up your
codes, and interact with our team. We will be located at D 18 and D 19 our
tables will face the Independence Market. Thank you, and we hope to see you
in New Orleans!