[IL-Talk] Last Day to Register for Midwest seminar

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 00:35:16 UTC 2022

Hi Consuelo and all,
This is the NFBofIllinois.org tab or link for the seminar:
https://www.nfbofillinois.org/midwest-students-spring-seminar

it includes the link to register:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UVfWRuxJJRxqvCpARlhANdhsDVjrUzaV3dP9xaPR_QM/viewform?edit_requested=true

Payment is separate, at NABS' website. I paid via the donation link (which
was in the top 'menu':
https://nabslink.org/donate-now

hope that helps
-Glenn Moore III