[IL-Talk] a fun fundraiser for chicago

datemeyer at sbcglobal.net datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 13 21:30:07 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

Are you looking to sing your way to Stardom? Might you be looking to crank
out a comedy routine? Finally, are you and a partner looking to emulate Fred
Astair and Ginger Rogers? On Saturday, May 14, you will have the chance to
do any or perhaps all of these things. Beyond that, you will have the chance
to strut your stuff in one of the  most historical, iconic establishments in
downtown Chicago.

Following our Chicago Chapter meeting at the venerable Exchequer Pub and
Restaurant, we will have our first of what we hope to be many annual talent
nights. How does one take part?

1.	Come to the chapter meeting and plan to stay for awhile afterward.
2.	Pay $25 to the Chicago Chapter.
3.	Come up with an act and let it fly.

Your initial $25 investment will guarantee you the right to endulge in
pizza, salad and soda done the way only Exchequer can do it. Additionally,
you will be entitled to do one exhibition of your talent. Each additional
performance will cost $5.

You may give your money to the chapter treasurer, or you may pay via Zell.
If paying by Zell, send your payment to treasurer at nfbofillinois.org
<mailto:treasurer at nfbofillinois.org> .

Alcoholic beverages must be paid for from your personal treasury.

So, let's raise some funds and have some fun.

Finally, if you plan to take part, please call David Meyer at 708-606-7091
or e-mail him at datemeyer at mysero.net <mailto:datemeyer at mysero.net> .

Proceeds will benefit the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois
Chicago Chapter.