[IL-Talk] [il-talk] Blackhawk Chapter meeting Today

Patrick Olson olsonp33 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 12:53:50 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,
    I hope you are all doing well.

    Blackhawk Chapter has a meeting today at 1:30 PM.
I apologize for not putting this on il-talk sooner. I've had much work to
do preparing to lead a Toastmasters contest tomorrow.

To join the meeting, call in to 605-313-4819. Follow the prompts, using
code HAWK, or 4295.

Our program: We will talk about tips, tricks, and tech for the blind. We
will discuss ways blind individuals can do things more efficiently and
devices or apps that can be helpful.

Sincerely;
     Patrick Olson
     309 235-8074