[IL-Talk] April 9 Chicago Chapter Meeting (ELECTIONS) 1 PM

denise avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 15:50:02 UTC 2022

Good Morning Everyone,

The next Chicago chapter hybrid meeting will be on Saturday, April 9 at 1
PM. The key agenda item is the election of officers for the upcoming year.
You must have paid your dues and be present to vote. A complete agenda will
be sent closer to the meeting date.

The in-person meeting will take place at Exchequer Restaurant & Pub, 226 S.
Wabash Ave in Chicago. The Zoom link is at the end of this email.

Also, on May 14, following our Chicago Chapter meeting at Exchequer Pub and
Restaurant, we will have our first of what we hope to be many annual talent
nights.

To take part in the May event:

1. Come to the chapter meeting and plan to stay afterwards.

2. Pay $25 to the Chicago Chapter. This covers pizza, salad and soda.
Additionally, you will be entitled to do one exhibition of your talent. Each
additional performance will cost $5.

3. Come up with an act and go for it! Please contact David Meyer,
(datemeyer at mysero.net <mailto:datemeyer at mysero.net>  or 708-6067091) if you
plan to participate.

You may give your money to the chapter treasurer, or you may pay via Zell.

If paying by Zell, send your payment to treasurer at nfb.org
<mailto:treasurer at nfb.org> .

The Zoom information for the April 9 Meeting is

National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is inviting you to a scheduled
Zoom meeting.

Topic: Chicago Chapter Hybrid Meeting

Time: Apr 9, 2022 01:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)

Denise Avant, ESQ

1st Vice President

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org