[IL-Talk] [il-talk] Blackhawk Chapter schedule and next meeting

Patrick Olson olsonp33 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 20:03:34 UTC 2022

Hello fellow Federationists,
    When Blackhawk Chapter met last month to simply catch up with everyone,
we adjusted which Saturday of the month we will meet.
Our next meeting therefore is April 2nd.
    We will meet on the first Saturday of the month at 1:30 PM.
The reason for this shift is that most third Saturdays of the month I have
a 3-4 hour meeting before 1:30 PM.

    Due to Covid-19, we are not meeting in person.

To join the Blackhawk Chapter meeting, call in to 605-313-4819.
Follow the prompts, using code HAWK, or 4295.

Our program: We will talk about tips, tricks, and tech for the blind. We
will discuss ways blind individuals can do things more efficiently and
devices or apps that can be helpful.
We will also discuss any summer events we might have.

Sincerely;
     Patrick Olson
     309 235-8074