[IL-Talk] please help At Large raise funds

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Tue Mar 29 12:00:58 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

Please help the At Large chapter raise funds so that we may assist
several members to attend state convention later this year. For those
who are newly blinded, or those who have been blind for awhile but have
yet to obtain the confidence necessary to maximize their potential and
contribute as much to society and succeed at the same level as their
sighted peers, an NFBI convention may just be the place where they
might begin to find themselves.

So, if you like popcorn, and who doesn't, you can raise funds for at
large. Please purchase some treats from Double Good popcorn from
Friday, April 1 through Tuesday, April 5. To learn how to do this,
please see the flyer pasted below. Better yet, share this flyer with
your e-mail contacts, face book friends, etc.

So, come one, come all and support the At Large chapter in its quest to
change lives and perhaps find NFBI leaders for tomorrow.

NFB OF ILLINOIS AT LARGE CHAPTER
Fundraiser event: Popcorn Party
Place: https://popup.doublegood.com/s/mbnt4763
When: April 1, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. through April 5, 2022 at 2:00 p.m.
Support us in our fundraising efforts and intention,
To get blind people to our 2022 national convention.
Click on the link that shows up above
And place your order for the popcorn you love.
As we lead by example, help us enlighten others today,
To show although we’re blind, we can still live life our own way.