[IL-Talk] please help raise funds for the at large chapter

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Thu Mar 31 12:32:16 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,
Please help the At Large chapter raise funds so that we may assist
several members to attend conventions this year. For those who are
newly blinded, or those who have been blind for  awhile but have yet to
obtain the confidence necessary to maximize their potential and
contribute  as much to society and succeed at the same level as their
sighted peers, an NFBI convention may  just be the place where they
might begin to find themselves.
So, if you like popcorn, and who doesn't, you can raise funds for at
large. Please purchase some  treats from Double Good popcorn from
Friday, April 1 through Tuesday, April 5. To learn how to do  this,
please see the flyer pasted below. Better yet, share this flyer with
your e-mail contacts,  face book friends, etc.
So, come one, come all and support the At Large chapter in its quest to
change lives and perhaps  find NFBI leaders for tomorrow.

NFB OF ILLINOIS AT LARGE CHAPTER
Fundraiser event: Popcorn Party
Place: https://popup.doublegood.com/s/mbnt4763
When: April 1, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. through April 5, 2022 at 2:00 p.m.
Support us in our fundraising efforts and intention,
To get blind people to our 2022 national convention.
Click on the link that shows up above
And place your order for the popcorn you love.
As we lead by example, help us enlighten others today,
To show although we’re blind, we can still live life our own way.
_____________ IL-Talk mailing list
IL-Talk at nfbnet.org
IL-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/il-talk_nfbnet.org/datemeyer%40mysero.net
Date:
Tuesday, March 29 at 7:00 AM
Quote original message in reply
Add the sender to the address book when I reply
Reply to All
Add to Sync List
Previous
Next