[IL-Talk] at large meeting sunday

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Thu Mar 31 17:16:48 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,

Please remember the at large meeting that will take place at 7:-- P.M.
on Sunday, April 3.

This will ge an important meeting as we will be having our elections
for the coming year. We will elect a president, a vice-president, a
secretary-treasurer and two board members. For those who have committed
to run and for those who wish to run, please be sure to have someone to
nominate you for the office you are seeking.

Finally, we will be in the midst of our fundraiser with Doublegood popcorn.

We will talk about how well we are doing and how we might take part
ourselves in raising funds for at large.

So, come one and all for what promises to be a good meeting.

Remember that this is a zoom meeting. Please use the following link to get in.
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09
Meeting ID: 312 343 8396
Passcode: 6324
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)