[IL-Talk] Chicago Chapter Hybrid Meeting Announcement, November 12, 1 PM

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 09:35:28 UTC 2022

Good morning Everyone:

The next Chicago chapter hybrid meeting will be on November 12, 2022 at 1:00
PM. An agenda will follow as we get closer to the meeting.

For those of you attending in person, the meetings are at the Exchequer
Restaurant and Pub, 226 S. Wabash Ave. Please continue to masks unless
actively drinking or eating.

If you are wishing to join by Zoom, the Zoom information is below. However
you attend, we look forward to seeing you.

Topic: Chicago Chapter Meeting

Time: November 12,  2022 1:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)

Note: Please remember our Beggars Pizza Fundraiser on November 16, 2022.
Information will follow on these lists about that as well.

We will also have our Chicago chapter auction on December 10. So please
consider getting and giving donations to the auction. More information will
follow as well.

Thank you for all you do and thank you for supporting the Chicago chapter.