[IL-Talk] Please Support the Illinois Council of the Blind's Fall Concert Fundraiser

Ray Campbell ray153056 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 00:30:17 UTC 2022

I would like to ask you all to support the Illinois Council of the Blind's
(ICB) very exciting Fall Fundraiser.Steven Solomon "Pianist to the Stars".
This will be a virtual concert on Sunday, November 13 at 7 p.m. central
time!

Steven plays jazz, classical, pop, show tunes, oldies, patriotic, holiday,
and all genres of music. He is also a singer, singer-songwriter,
accompanist, arranger, music director, producer, music editor, studio
musician, educator, and multi-instrumentalist.

This will take place using Zoom on Sunday, November 13th, 7:00 PM until 8:30
PM Central Time. The cost is $25.00 per household to attend.

     Some of you may remember we promoted this fundraiser fall of 2021 and
sold tickets when we had Steven Solomon perform a virtual concert. It was a
successful fundraiser last year and we are hoping this year it will be as
well.  Please join us for a good time and great music.

You can buy a ticket to attend by going to the ICB website
www.icbonline.org/concert-registration, you can call the ICB Office at
217-523-4967, or, if you have Pay Pal, send $25 to icb at icbonline.org and
indicate in the comments you want a concert ticket. The last 30 minutes of
the show will be dedicated to songs that have been requested for Steven to
play. These songs have been pre-requested. Steven can play any genre. All
you need to do to pre-request a song is email Maggie at the ICB office at
icb at icbonline.org or call her at 217-523-4967. She will then send you a list
of songs to choose from to make your selection for Steven to play.

For more information about Steven Solomon, the amazing places around the
world that he has performed, the famous people he has performed for and some
of his music, check out his website, www.PianoBySteven.com or check out his
YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/pianobysteven.  We hope that you can join
us in our fundraising efforts as ICB could really use the support. Have a
wonderful fall season.

Ray Campbell, President, Illinois Council of the Blind
Ray153056 at gmail.com