[IL-Talk] November 12, 2022 Chicago Chapter Hybrid Meeting 1:00 PM

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 02:05:15 UTC 2022

Chicago Chapter Hybrid Meeting Agenda

November 12, 2022

Time: 1 PM

It was great to see so many of you at the October convention. It has been
awhile since we have gathered together for our monthly Chicago Chapter
meeting. For those of you attending the meeting in person at the Exchequer
Restaurant and Pub, 226 S. Wabash Ave., Chicago. please continue to mask
unless actively drinking or eating. Also, please participate in our November
16 Beggars Fundraiser and the December chapter Auction. The agenda is below
the Zoom information. Come join us in person or over Zoom.

For those attending the meeting via Zoom, the Zoom information is below:

Topic: NFB of IL Chicago Chapter meeting

Time: November 12, 01:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

AGENDA

Call to Order - Denise Avant, Chicago Chapter President

Introductions and What's Happening

Program Item: Philosophy Discussion - Should a family take a child on a trip
around the world before the child goes blind? - Patti Chang

National Presidential Report - NFB President, Mark A. Riccobono

State Report - Marilyn Green, NFBI State President

Reading of Draft Chicago constitution

Approval of Secretary's Minutes September 10, 2022- Kira O'Bradovich,
Chicago Chapter Secretary

3rd Quarter Treasury Report and Treasury Updates - Steve Hastalis, Chicago
Chapter Treasurer

Reports

Fundraising Report - David Meyer - Chicago Chapter Fundraising Chair

Chicago Chapter Advocacy Report -- Kira O'Bradovich, Chair of Chicago
Chapter Advocacy Committee

Old Business

New Business

Adjourn