[IL-Talk] Tuesday's Chicago Chapter Legislative Committee Meeting

Kira O'Bradovich kobradov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 01:26:36 UTC 2022

Hello All,

This is a reminder that the Chicago Chapter Legislative Committee will meet
on Tuesday, November 15th, 2022 at 6pm. We will be focused on planning for
what we hope to achieve regarding accessibility for blind people and public
transit in our city with the CTA but you are welcome to bring any other
topics of concern. The Zoom information can be found following my signature
line.

All the best,
Kira O'Bradovich

*Zoom Meeting Information:*
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is inviting you to a scheduled
Zoom meeting.

Topic: Chicago Chapter Legislative Committee Meeting
Time: Nov 15, 2022 06:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

Meeting ID: 312 343 8396
Passcode: 6324
One tap mobile
+13092053325,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US
+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)