[IL-Talk] FW: Equip for Equality/Blind Community Group - Client Assistance Program introductory webinar

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 16:18:01 UTC 2022

From: Andrew Webb <AndrewW at equipforequality.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2022 8:47 AM
To: Andrew Webb <AndrewW at equipforequality.org>
Subject: Equip for Equality/Blind Community Group - Client Assistance
Program introductory webinar

Hello,

Equip for Equality is circulating this announcement to its networks;
apologies for any duplicate postings.

As many may know from earlier announcements, EFE recently began
administering Illinois' Client Assistance Program (CAP). We will be doing
monthly webinars on a range of CAP-related topics - you can
<https://www.equipforequality.org/issues/client-assistance-program/#ada>
learn more here!

Our first webinar is :

Friday, November 18

12:00 - 1:00

Introduction to CAP: Learn How We Can Help VR Customers, CIL Consumers, High
School Transition Students, and Applicants and Employees with Disabilities.

Please let us know if you need accommodations to participate. ASL
Interpreters and CART captioning will be provided.

Link to register:
<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_nn4wpO6PRY6QRHXewLElWQ>
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_nn4wpO6PRY6QRHXewLElWQ

Information is also on EFE's social media accounts. Please share with others
who may be interested.

Best regards,

Andrew

Andrew R. Webb