[IL-Talk] Door prices

tere.fabre91 at gmail.com tere.fabre91 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 19:55:15 UTC 2022

Hello lovely people!

State convention is coming up and we can feel the excitement of being
together again build up.  Actually, we will be together again in person in
less than a month!

My name is Teresa Fabre and me and Mary Lou are happy to be co-chairing as
door price committee, but we need your help! We are starting to put together
the list of donations for door prices, so we can send it out to you.

There are some important things to keep in mind.

1, you may bring door prizes again to state convention! Please advise Mary
Lou and/or I of what you are bringing in as much advance notice as possible
by sending an email to  <mailto:tere.fabre91 at gmail.com>
tere.fabre91 at gmail.com and  <mailto:MarylouGrunwald at gmail.com>
MarylouGrunwald at gmail.com. When you bring the price to State convention,
please make sure it has a label either in large print or braille (or both!)
letting us know what it is. You can also write your name, if you want to be
acknowledged when your door price is given away.

 2, you may also donate cash prizes by Zelle! Please send donations to
treasurer@ nfbofillinois.org please note that it is a door prize donation.

3, as we received information of door prizes being donated, we will post
them to the list serves along with the individuals or chapters who have
donated them. There will also be a few special surprises at state
convention.

4, This year, you will have to be present to win.

You will be hearing from us soon! Keep those door prizes coming!

Thanks for all you do!

Mary Lou Grunwald and Theresa Fabre
Door prize committee co -chairs.