[IL-Talk] Treated Like a 2 year old

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 18:42:54 UTC 2022

Maybe they'll wait staff and other side of people should not rely on eye
contact. You know they don't have to see everything. Sometimes I remember I
was on the bus Sunday and some drunk guy was sitting behind me and he came
back from home depot on McCormick and Lincoln. And I told him what I did
for a living and I had this degree in that degree. And he asked oh did you
do that before the accident!? And I said I never wasn't in any accident.
And then I asked again what accident? You know it's idiots like that we
have to deal with. And sometimes you know what I get short with people and
as far as I'm concerned that's quite okay.

Robert Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com