[IL-Talk] Braille Is Beautiful

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Thu Oct 6 15:37:02 UTC 2022

The NFB of Illinois convention is just around the corner, and one of our
popular convention events is our Braille Is Beautiful reading. Braille
readers of all levels share the fun and challenge of reading a Braille
script aloud. This year we will record the reading before convention, and on
Sunday morning everyone can listen to the performance, complete with music
and sound effects. If you'd like to take part, please contact me off line.
There are eleven parts, large and small.

Debbie Stein

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>