[IL-Talk] Door prize update

Mary lou Grunwald marylougrunwald at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 21:13:58 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,
Newsflash! The Chicago chapter is donating $100 door prize for our convention this year. Additionally, denise avant will be contributing a $25 gift card, a tote bag, and a leather cane holder. This is only the beginning! We need many more. Teresa and I are looking forward to hearing about your donation. Shoot us an email with that info. Also, please let us know whether this contribution will be brought to convention or whether it will be Zelled to the treasurer.
Thanks in advance for your donations
Mary L Grunwald
Teresa Fabre
Door prize co chairs