[IL-Talk] IABS Idol

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 13:10:45 UTC 2022

Good morning NFBI.
For all wishing to sing a song at IABS Idol, you can send your songs to me.
If you have a specific version on You Tube you'd like accompanying you,
please send me the link, otherwise, I'll find the best or official copy for
you.
It's never too soon to let me know, but I'll also be taking song requests
during Idol, which you can come to find me, email or text to me.
Your ticket buys you your first song, but if you wish to sing more songs
(including during battle of the chapters), please be sure to purchase
additional songs at $5 each. And of course, you do need a ticket to get in,
so if you didn't get one with preregistration, you can buy one at the
registration table or at the door before Idol begins.

my contacts are:
847-899-9801
and GMoore3rd at gmail.com

Let's all have fun at Idol and have a great convention!
-Glenn Moore III