[IL-Talk] FW: Call for Resolutions

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Wed Sep 7 02:06:42 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

Would you like to submit a resolution for consideration at our 2022 state
convention? If so, this is a friendly reminder that the deadline to do so is
this Thursday, September 8. Please email your resolutions to Michal Nowicki
and Dustin Cather at treasurer at nfbofillinois.org and
cather.dustin at gmail.com, respectively. Please be sure to follow the
formatting conventions outlined in our original call for resolutions.

On a related note, our resolutions committee will next meet on Wednesday,
September 14, at 7:00 PM. We will post the Zoom credentials tomorrow.

Thanks for all that you all do.

Michal Nowicki, Treasurer
847-361-9403
www.nfbofillinois.org