[IL-Talk] Online Voting Proccess

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 16:09:00 UTC 2022

I had a good call with Laura and we discussed the envelope.  She just
received the notice couple of days ago. I was her first to request anything.

****** This is what I sent to a local Danial Hawkins and a member of NFB as
well. ***

I will start trying to inform local organizations in my area.

I just got off the phone with St. Clair County regarding online voting.  I
was a beta tester back in May.

You must call their office and sign up for it.  You must sign up for mail in
ballots.

This is how it works:

1.	Call (618) 825-237
2.	She mails you the sign up for mail in ballot. I already did this 3
weeks ago.
3.	You send back the mail in.
4.	You call the number again (618) 825-2379
5.	Tell them and she will look for your application.
6.	She emails your ballot to domocracyonline.org  the ballot.
7.	Democracy emails the voter the pdf ballot.
8.	Voter fills it out Online and gets email of pdf.
9.	Print pdf out, hope it has a digital signature
10.	Place in envelope that St. Clair County mailed you.9
11.	Laura (ST. Clair election supervisor) is right now trying to work on
a system of tactilely the envelope so that we know where to sign.
12.	Mail it in.

Hey Linc might want to contact St. Clair County and offer a braille insert
with instructions and a signature guide template for the envelopes.

Lewis Wood

lewislwood at gmail.com <mailto:lewislwood at gmail.com>