[IL-Talk] Chicago/Cook County Voter Feedback Request

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Mon Sep 19 03:17:08 UTC 2022

Dear Kira,

I voted at my local polling place, which in my district is the Roden Branch
of the Chicago Public Library. I voted early so that if the audio didn't
work they'd have time to fix it. It worked straight away, as it generally
has for me since independent voting began in 2008. They often have to fuss
with it a bit, but my experiences have been very positive, with one
exception in November 2020.

Debbie