[IL-Talk] Help with discrimination incident

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 22:05:28 UTC 2022

I would sue the pants off of this guy right left up down and 10 ways to
Sunday. I've met some of these jock PE type people sometimes and they can
be real stupid and arrogant! Yes I do go to a change gym but you know
personally thanks for letting us know about this. This guy's a big jerk! I
would definitely sue the pants off of this guy and his shirt. Why you're at
it take his shoes as hat his jacket and everything else you can get off of
him.

Robert Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com