[IL-Talk] Help with discrimination incident

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 01:04:55 UTC 2022

I'm also a member of LA fitness and planet fitness. So far I have not had
any issues there. I know they're big corporate gyms. And you know they're
always happy to see me. I go to the planet fitness near lincolnwood Mall.
And I go to a number of LA fitness places like Lawrence avenue near the
metra train stop on the North line. Sometimes I go to the one on Foster by
the eatons expressway and the one on Addison Street Little West of Kimball
where the old Kmart used to be.

Robert Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com