[IL-Talk] Help with discrimination incident

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 27 15:27:08 UTC 2022

Good for you. I had to use them a few years ago when one of my mom's doctors said I could not take her home from a colonoscopy and a lift because I wouldn't know if she passed out while in the car. It was absolutely ridiculous. Equip wrote that doctor a letter and then all of a sudden he changed his tune.

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher
Board member of National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division