[IL-Talk] Where do people get a license to put their hands on us?

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 22:23:06 UTC 2022

I thought they think we're like furniture or something. You know so they
think it's okay. And sometimes I just tell him to get their hands off me.
Sometimes I just have to get away from them. Jerk away from him if I have
to. And I don't have time to educate most times because when they do that
stuff I'm very agitated. The smart ones can catch on but otherwise you have
to kind of just do what you can.

Robert Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com