[IL-Talk] Braille Embosser

dan.tevelde at comcast.net dan.tevelde at comcast.net
Sat Apr 1 21:58:02 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I have an Everest D Braille embosser plus a sound enclosure I have been
trying to get rid of for the past couple of years. I advertised on a blind
adds list and sent an e-mail to this list. Two people expressed interest but
didn't follow through. I also couldn't get any interest from Second Sense,
the Lighthouse, or Blind Service Association. I want to get it off my hands
by tomorrow night. If anyone wants it, they can get it. Otherwise, I'm
throwing it away. If anyone is interested, please call me at 630-643-6132.

Thanks,

Dan