[IL-Talk] FW: Article from Chicago Sun Times Metro State Section 2023 04 06

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 00:55:17 UTC 2023

Actually now that you think about it that would trouble me. I'm real
paranoid about even pulling up my cheap phone. I mean it's a great app and
that's good it was invented. But you know at the same time a lot of these
phones are getting up there in price. I saw one of those fancy pants
Samsung folding phones for about $1,700. And you know those iPhones are up
in the 1200 1300 $1,400 range nowadays. It's a nice technology but I'm a
little shy about pulling out the phone.

Robert Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com