[IL-Talk] FW: Equip for Equality/Blind Community Group - State of Illinois position postings

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 21:45:28 UTC 2023

Forwarding from EFE.

Hello,

We just learned of two job postings with the State of Illinois, which may be
of interest to some on this list. It appears that the application period for
the first of these positions actually closes today. Please note that Equip
for Equality has no role in posting or filling these positions, nor can we
answer questions about them; what you see within the position announcements
is the extent of what we know. We are simply sharing this information as a
courtesy.

*	Information Systems Analyst II/Personal Services Contract - audit,
analyze, review & remediate accessibility of PDF forms

<https://illinois.jobs2web.com/job/Springfield-Information-Systems-Analyst-I
IPersonal-Services-Contract-IL-62762/995962400/>
https://illinois.jobs2web.com/job/Springfield-Information-Systems-Analyst-II
Personal-Services-Contract-IL-62762/995962400/
closes 4/21/2023

o   Information Systems Analyst II/Personal Services Contract -
accessibility testing on web applications, computer systems, and digital
documents

<https://illinois.jobs2web.com/job/Springfield-Information-Systems-Analyst-I
IPersonal-Services-Contract-IL-62762/1012630000/>
https://illinois.jobs2web.com/job/Springfield-Information-Systems-Analyst-II
Personal-Services-Contract-IL-62762/1012630000/
closes 5/3/2023

Kind regards,

Andrew

Andrew R. Webb