[IL-Talk] May Chicago Chapter Hybrid Meeting

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 02:58:37 UTC 2023

Hello All,

The next hybrid meeting of the Chicago chapter of NFB of Illinois will be on
May 13 at 1 PM. We will be at Exchequer Restaurant and Pub, 226 S. Wabash
Ave and the Zoom information will follow this announcement. The agenda for
the meeting will follow the Zoom information. All are welcome to intend and
feel free to invite others to our chapter meeting. Please continue to where
masks unless actively drinking or eating. We want to continue taking steps
to keep everyone safe. Thank you.

National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is inviting you to a scheduled
Zoom meeting.

Topic: May Chicago Chapter  Hybrid Meeting

Time: May 13, 2023 01:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

One tap mobile

+13092053325,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US

+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)

MAY AGENDA

Call to order - Denise Avant, Chicago Chapter President

Introductions

Program Item What's Happening at Blind Service Chicago -  Marty Kummetz,
Volunteer Manager & Reading Program Coordinator

May Presidential Release Mark A. Riccobono, President National Federation of
the Blind

Sate Report - Marilyn Green, President NFB of Illinois

Approval of April Secretary's Minutes - Debbie Stein, Chicago Chapter
Secretary

Treasury Summary - Kira O'Bradovich, Chicago Chapter Treasurer

Fundraising Report - David Meyer, Chicago chapter Fundraising Chair

Chicago Chapter Advocacy Report - Kira O'Bradovich, Chicago Chapter Advocacy
Chair

Old Business

New Business

Adjourn