[IL-Talk] NFBI Resolutions Committee Meeting Thursday, August 10th at 7pm Central

Dustin Cather cather.dustin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 21:38:47 UTC 2023

Greetings,

The 2023 National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Resolutions Committee
will hold its first meeting this Thursday, August at 7:00 PM. The
Zoom details are below my signature.

This meeting will focus on ideas for this year's resolutions, which will be
taken up at our state convention in late October. If passed, these
resolutions will become official policies of our affiliate.

Everyone is welcome to attend and submit ideas for possible resolutions.
Please tell those who are not on our listservs about this opportunity so
that they can join us if they wish to do so.

Looking forward to seeing many of you this Thursday!

Best regards,
Dustin Cather
NFBI Resolutions Committee Co-Chair

 National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is inviting you to a
scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fnfb-org.zoom.us%2Fj%2F3123438396%3Fpwd%3DZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw3FdL79tP24M5FsMwvcTQh7>

Meeting ID: 312 343 8396
Passcode: 6324

---

One tap mobile
+13092053325,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US
+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)