[IL-Talk] Prayers for my Niece

dan.tevelde at comcast.net dan.tevelde at comcast.net
Tue Aug 8 15:30:50 UTC 2023

Hi all,

A few months ago, I requested prayers for my niece Lisa. She has colon
cancer and her condition had been improving. She took a turn for the worse
over the weekend. Her doctor wanted to perform surgery to help her digest
food, but she is too weak for surgery. There may be something else the
doctor can do but it seems like the situation is becoming grim. I am
heartbroken. My niece has an 11-year old daughter. Who will look after this
little girl if my niece passes away? This has been especially hard on Lisa's
parents, my sister and brother-in-law. I am praying for a miracle but know
things are in God's hands. I hope you are doing well. Have a good week.

Dan