[IL-Talk] Works of Art!

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Sat Aug 12 03:50:38 UTC 2023

As I wrote a few days ago, I have the fired sculptures folks made at our
2022 state convention last October. I would love to get them into the hands
of the people who made them, and I'm quite sure some of you will be at the
Chicago Chapter meeting tomorrow. Please let me know which pieces are yours
so I can bring them downtown.

I have:

One large bird with spread wings

One small bird with spread wings

One turtle

One dinosaur

Several small bowls

Some long bars (parts of the goalpost Denise was making?)

A good-sized oblong block

And there are several others. If something sounds familiar, please let me
know!

Debbie