[IL-Talk] Information for those who are in the gaming

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 19 19:57:24 UTC 2023

Hi all. This video might be useful if you love to game or are you thinking about gaming and you've never done it before. My son found this video and it's all about the PlayStation five and it gives a brief overview of its accessibility features. I have a PlayStation five at home, but have never attempted to play any of the games because Accessibility. But now I'm curious. Thought I'd spread the word by sending this https://youtu.be/HwjmIMBOUikvideo. Happy watching and listening.

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher