[IL-Talk] 2023 NFB of Illinois state convention-financial assistance-2nd nudge

Steve Hastalis steve.hastalis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 01:09:34 UTC 2023

Thanks for this information.
Cordially, Steve
-----Original Message-----
From: IL-Talk <il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Marilyn Green via IL-Talk
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2023 10:59 AM
To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List <il-talk at nfbnet.org>; Illinois Association of Blind Students List <iabs-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Marilyn Green <president at nfbofillinois.org>
Subject: [IL-Talk] 2023 NFB of Illinois state convention-financial assistance-2nd nudge

Greetings fellow federationists,

It is that time of year again to hear the tapping of long white canes throughout the halls of our state convention hotel. AS I gear up for the planning of the convention, I remember that the people are the one's who bring the enthusiasm and energy that make the convention memorable. The convention proper will begin at 4:00pm with our resolutions committee but we will start the exhibit hall on Friday, October 13 at 9:00am and have an array of fun activities and opportunities for networking . Please plan to be at the convention Friday, October 13-Saturday, October 14. We will adjourn at the end of the banquet on Saturday night.

If you would like to attend the 2023 state convention or know someone who would like to attend the convention and need financial assistance, Chappell Dennis grants are available. Visit www.nfbofillinois.org/convention and download and complete the Chappell-Dennis form and submit it to president at nfbofillinois.org, no later than 11:59pm on Friday, September 1.

 Feel free to reach out to me at president at nfbofillinois.org or
312-343-8396 if you have questions regarding the financial assistance form or the 2023 state convention. Please remember that the form format should not be changed and you can contact me if the person seeking financial assistance needs help with completing the form.

I look forward to another great state convention with the members and friends of the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois!

--
Marilyn Green, President
312-343-8396
president at nfbofillinois.org
www.nfbofillinois.org
Live the life you want!

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.