[IL-Talk] Update on My Niece Lisa

dan.tevelde at comcast.net dan.tevelde at comcast.net
Tue Aug 29 15:27:22 UTC 2023

A few weeks ago, I asked everyone for prayers for my niece. I thought I
would provide an update. I got an e-mail from her mother who is my sister
that things aren't going well. My niece's body is shutting down. The family
is planning a memorial service. My niece's daughter is getting counseling at
school. I'm heartbroken. On the one hand, I had hoped my niece would
recover. On the other hand, she has suffered enough. I'm glad my sister's
family has accepted the situation. I would appreciate peoples' continued
prayers for my niece and her family. Cancer and death are difficult issues
to understand. I'm leaving the situation in God's hands.

Thanks,

Dan