[IL-Talk] Fwd: Now Your Friends And Family Can Offer You Personal Assistance Through Be My Eyes

Linda Hendle iwannacu2 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 20 23:12:13 UTC 2023

That's pretty cool!

Linda

From: IL-Talk <il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Leslie Hamric via IL-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2023 3:11 PM
To: NFB of Illinois Mailing List <il-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Leslie Hamric <lhamric930 at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [IL-Talk] Fwd: Now Your Friends And Family Can Offer You Personal Assistance Through Be My Eyes

This is awesome! I just created a group and invited one person. They have to install the app tonight but once they do that, we could test it out.

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher

On Dec 20, 2023, at 1:46 PM, Debbie Pittman via IL-Talk <il-talk at nfbnet.org <mailto:il-talk at nfbnet.org> > wrote:

Hello All,

I thought the information below might be interesting and helpful  to those on our list serve.

Debbie P

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: