[IL-Talk] last call for games night

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Mon Jan 9 15:41:30 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

This is a final reminder of our Chicago Chapter Games night which will
take place following the meeting on Saturday.

If you plan to attend and have not already made your intentions known,
please let me know on or before Wednesday, January 11, sop that I can
turn in a final count to the restaurant,

Those who still need to pay for this event may give cash or a check to
Steve Hastalis, our chapter treasurer. If you wish to zelle your
contribution, please do so to our state treasurer, Michal Nowicki at
treasurer at nfbofillinois.org.

Finally, please remember that the cost for this event is $35. Take care
and happy gaming to all.Games Night