[IL-Talk] FW: Chicago Chapter Hybrid Meeting And Games Night - January 14th 1 PM

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 15:18:25 UTC 2023

Hello All,

I hope you will join us for the Chicago chapter hybrid meeting and games
night.

If you haven't paid for games night $35, you can pay through zelle at
treasurer at nfbofillinois.org <mailto:treasurer at nfbofillinois.org> . If you
don't have access to Zelle, please see our treasurer, Steve Hastalis before
the start of games night to pay.

Also please remember that if you want to become a member or renew your
membership, you can pay Chicago chapter dues for 2023 either through Zoom or
by giving your money to Steve. Dues are $5 for the year.

For those of you on Zoom, you can also make a donation to the chapter by
using Zelle.

Thank you and I hope you will be joining us today.