[IL-Talk] LAST CALL: IABS Winter Cooking Class

Natalio Abar abarnatalio5 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 15:53:39 UTC 2023

Come one come all:
The Illinois Association of Blind Student is proud to announce our next cooking class fundraiser-- based on a cozy Mexican dinner. This meal will
be rich and warming, perfect for the winter time. We are featuring the chef’s specialty chicken soup and queso fundido.

The spicy chicken soup consists of a stock loaded with flavor and vegetables. Ingredients include chicken quarters, onion, carrots, celery, potato, and don't forget your dried chiles to spice it up and give it the best flavor ever!

Queso fundido is a classic appetizer of delicious melted cheese. It goes great with tortilla chips or fresh-baked bread (fondu style). While we are
not baking bread during class, we encourage you to pick up your favorite loaf to accompany this dish.

For this class you will need a 4 to 5 qt. pot with lid, blender, skillet or pan, and oven.

This IABS cooking class fundraiser takes place Saturday, February 11th,
2023. You can partake by contacting Natalio Abar to register at:
natabarnfb at gmail.com
$35 registration can be paid electronically at:
https://www.nfbofillinois.org/contribution-opportunities/online-donations
or with Zelle, pay to treasurer at nfbofillinois.org
Space is limited, so hurry!

-