[IL-Talk] FW: Accessible Screening from Full Spectrum Features- 2/19

Ray Campbell ray153056 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 23:01:09 UTC 2023

From: Cassidy Dimon <cassidy at fullspectrumfeatures.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2023 3:23 PM
To: Cassidy Dimon <cassidy at fullspectrumfeatures.com>
Subject: Accessible Screening from Full Spectrum Features- 2/19

Hello!

Full Spectrum Features is thrilled to announce that our latest film project, <https://www.fullspectrumfeatures.com/dor>  Resettlement: Chicago Story, will premiere at the Chicago History Museum (1601 N. Clark St.) on Sunday, February 19, 2023 from 1:30 - 3:00 pm for the annual  <https://jacl.org/day-of-remembrance> Day of Remembrance event, with a reception immediately to follow on the upper level of the museum.

I would like to personally invite you and your members to our premiere on February 19th. Resettlement: Chicago Story is a “cinematic digital history project” – a short historical film and companion educational website – that explores how people of Japanese ancestry beat the odds and remade their lives after their wrongful incarceration during WWII. At the premiere, we are giving the project back to the community and celebrating our collective survival, resistance, and joy

Our event will also focus on accessibility. Audio Description, Open Captions, CART (Live) Captioning, and ASL Interpretation will be included throughout the program. The venue and bathrooms are wheelchair accessible with ramps, elevators and electronic doors throughout  <https://www.chicagohistory.org/visit/accessibility/> the building. Masks will also be required for this event.

<< The event is free and open to the public.

Visit <https://www.fullspectrumfeatures.com/dor>  https://www.fullspectrumfeatures.com/dor

for more information and to register. >>

I hope to see you at the Day of Remembrance premiere event! Please don't hesitate to reach out with questions.

Kind regards,

Cassidy

PS I have also attached a digital postcard if you would like to share it with your community!

--

Cassidy Dimon

Director of Programs, Events & Accessibility

 <https://www.fullspectrumfeatures.com/> Full Spectrum Features
2000 S. California Ave.
Chicago, IL 60608

cell: (315) 480-3238

email: cassidy at fullspectrumfeatures.com <mailto:cassidy at fullspectrumfeatures.com>

 <https://www.glsen.org/activity/pronouns-guide-glsen> she/her/hers

 <http://fullspectrumfeatures.com/> Website | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/fullspectrumfeatures>  | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/fullspectrumfeatures/>  | IMDb <https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1436937/>