[IL-Talk] banquet party canceled

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Thu Jul 6 15:39:35 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

I along with one other person tried to broadcast the NFB convention
feed which is a zoom meeting over my zoom account as a test.
Regretably, we were unable to make it work. The best I could do was to
get a message that I would have to cancel one zoom meeting in order to
take part in the other one.

For those of you who would like to hear the banquet, you do have some options.

If you registered for the virtual experience, you can use the same link
that you used for general sessions. If you do not have a computer or
have not registered virtually, you should be able to use the standard
phone, provided that you have the ID for general sessions. You will
need to call 312-626-6799 before you enter the ID.

Finally, you can receive the feed via NewsLine. To do this, call.
NewsLine,. From the main menu, hit option 5 to get to newspapers in
another state. Hit option 5 again to get to special meetings for the
print disabled. Finally, hit option 1 to get to the convention stream.

I will end this e-mail with the link to get into the convention.
•       Zoom Meeting ID:  916 8496 8543