[IL-Talk] 2023 ACB National Convention in Schaumberg

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 1 16:02:57 UTC 2023

Hi all.  I live in Schaumburg, so here's what you can do in terms of transportation if planning tif planning to attend the ACB convention. You can take the metra to Schaunburg from union station. And then you can either take the Dial A, Ride, service, Uber, or Lyft to the hotel. I don't know if the hotel has a shuttle or not. The Dial A Ride costs 4 dollars for regular fare and two dollars for reduced fare and it'll take you anywhere in Schaumburg. You have to call 90 minutes in advance to schedule a ride. The phone number is 847-352-8097 and the hours are Monday through Friday from 5:30 AM to 10 pm. They used to have Saturday service, but have recently stopped it. There's also A1 Cab and American Taxi.

Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher